Monday, September 14, 2009

A song in the night

Beautiful girl,
Wherever you are I knew when I saw you,

You had opened the door
I knew that I'd love again after a long, long while
I'd love again

You said 'hello' and I turned to go
But something in your eyes left my heart beating so
I just knew that I'd love again after a long, long while
I'd love again

It was destiny's game,
When love finally came on
I rushed in line only to find that you were gone

Wherever you are,
I fear that i might have lost you forever,

Like a song in the night
Now that I've loved again, after a long, long while
I've loved again


Beautiful girl,
I'll search on for you
Till all of your loveliness in my arms come true
You've made me in love again, after a long, long while
In love again
And I'm glad that its you
hmmmmm... Beautiful girl...

Beautiful girl - Jose Mari Chan

No comments: